IT IS TIME TO SAY BYE TO YOUR SCARS!
You have carried those scars since long. Now it is time to erase them forever !
With Stretch Marks and Scar Removal Silicone Sheets you will never see your scars or stretch marks again. It is time to get rid of them and wear the bikini you wanted since long time without feeling bad about your skin!
- Hypertrophic scar
- Acne Scar
- Keloid scar
- Sunken scar
- Other scars caused by surgery, burns, scald, dermatitis, cosmetics, erosion of skin due to infection or chemicals, frost and dryness
IT IS REUSABLE!
Wash it, dry it, reuse it!
You can use one patch up-to 25 days.
IT WORKS WONDERS!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WVTR (water vapor permeability) of the silicone scar patch is 1/4 of the skin. Long time application of the silicone scar patch makes the scar gradually adapt to the environment.
It reduces the moisture thereby inhibiting the activity of the capillaries. The area underneath the silicone scar patch is subjected to a certain pressure and then it leads to tissue ischemia. The collagen fiber's growth capability is lowered in the hypoxic condition caused by the tissue ischemia. The collagen and capillary production is decreased, therefore the scar decreases and prevents the formation of scar hyperplasia.
- 3.5cm(Width)x12cm or 5cm(Length)x2mm(thickness) This is best Quality thickness!!
- Visible scar treatment effect
- Easy to use
- Flexible adhesive, semi-occlusive silicone sheet indicated for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars.
- Combined of silicone gel sheets utilized in scar therapy with the advantages of self-adhesiveness and durability.
- A single piece of scar sheet can be washed and reused for 15 days or maximum 3 to 4 weeks.
- Can be cut to size.
- Rehabilitation therapy.
Instructions to USE:
- Check the expiry date before use.
- Clean hands and surrounding scar with a mild soap and dry before use.
- Remove gel sheet from package and cut gel sheet to fit scar size.
- Keep the unused portion in the original container and store in a dry place below 25°C.
- Apply adhesive side to the scar gently without stretching.
- Use the silicone patch 4 hours at first, then 8 hours the next day, then 12 hours or even 24 hours a day when your skin is already used to the silicone patch.
- Use 30 days as a treatment course for scars less than 3 years old; use 3 treatment courses (3 months). For scars more than 3 years, but less than 6 years, use 6 treatment courses (6 months). For scars more than 6 years, use 7-10 treatment courses.
Direction after use:
- Clean the used gel sheet twice with a mild soap and warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- When gel sheet begins to wear out or difficult to clean, replace with new one.
- The exchange period can be faster when applied to the part that there is a lot of friction.
Warning:DO NOT USE ON wounds that has not been healed
Include: 1pc x Silicone Scar Removal Patch